Saturday, May 28, 2011

A little bit about us

Alex and I have been married for 3 years and have our 8 and a half month old Parker. Alex has been on 3 deployments with Bravo Company (-) of the Marine Corps Reserves. The first deployment was before we met so it didn't affect me much. The second two where pretty much back to back with a few months in between. Neither one of them was very exciting as far as fighting action went. The only time he actually got to shoot his gun was when they went to the range. I love that Alex loves to serve his country :) We've made some really grear friends through the Marine Corps.

Right now we are currently entering a very busy phase of our lives. We've started our family and Alex has started college and is working full time. He works hard so I can stay home with Parker. I'm very very blessed to be able to do that :) I stay pretty busy too with Parker, the puppies, cooking and cleaning. I also planted a garden this year. Its my first garden. Alex built planter boxes and put them up on cinderblocks to keep the dogs out. Some things are growing great others haven't made it. Next time we'll plant earlier and use better soil.

Well...that a little bit about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment